Get college units for work

Earn units for your work! Whether you are working part-time, full-time, as a volunteer or intern, COOP may be right for you! Apply today!

Student Instructional Assistant:

Formerly Field Studies, the Student Instructional Assistant Course provides students who assist DVC Faculty with college units. Click here for more information about how to apply.

Volunteer Services:

Looking to Volunteer? Several off-campus non-profit organizations post volunteer positions on our online job board. Click here to check it out and get started! This program is not for credit but we do offer a volunteer certificate that can help make your experience even more rewarding. Make a difference in your community!

Back to top