Transfer to DVC

Transferring to DVC from another college or university

Transfer students are encouraged to attend orientation, however may elect to waive or exempt themselves. The Transfer Orientation form is available to students who have already attended some college, and the Orientation Exemption form is available to students who have been awarded an AA/S degree or higher. Submitting either of these forms completes your matriculation process, and your registration date will reflect that.

If you attended a college outside our district, you will want to submit official transcripts for each institution for your permanent record. If you need to satisfy prerequisites, submit the Prerequisite form with proof attached to the Admissions and Records office at least 3 business days prior to your registration date to avoid registration delays. Please attach proof to the prerequisite form regardless of whether you already submitted a transcript.

Back to top