1) Be sure to arrive early, as parking is always very busy during the peak hours (8am-1pm and 5pm – 8pm). Parking is free at the DVC San Ramon Campus.
2) Make your way to the East Building, room 164. The testing room is located to the right of the water fountain. Follow the signs and wait in the hallway.
3) Check in for testing begins 10 minutes before your appointment time. Be sure to have your photo ID (driver's license, passport, student ID card, gym card, etc.) and your DVC Student ID# with you.
We are unable to test any student without a photo ID and their DVC ID#. If your ID # is in your phone be sure to write it down before you arrive as you will need to turn your phone off while testing.
4) You will then enter the testing room. No food or drink is allowed in the testing room. Once you have been directed to a seat please place your photo ID in the top right corner of your desk as indicated, have your DVC ID # out in front of you (if you don't have it memorized) and then await further instructions.
5) Please don't touch the computer as they have already been logged in for you. Once the appointment time has arrived, and the last student has been seated, one of our staff will give you all of the testing instructions and more information about your test.
6) After you have finished your test, you will be asked to print your results. Please press print and walk up to the front of the classroom. This is the only copy that you will receive and so it is important to keep the copy to present at your counseling appointment or Counseling 095 class.
7) That's it! You're done! Your scores will be uploaded to your WebAdvisor account the next morning.
What do I do after I take my test? Click on Step 5 for more info!